- to allow users to log on to their WinPrincess account;
- to allow users to choose login preferences;
- to monitor and collect information about transactions placed on the Website; and
- for fraud prevention purposes and generally to safeguard privacy.
- Session Management – these cookies are essential to enable use of the Website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the Website.
- Functionality – these cookies store information which enables us to remember user preferences e.g. preferred language, sort types, media settings. They are also used to improve users’ experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.
- Fraud Prevention – these cookies store information which helps us stop fraudulent use of the Website. Tracking – these cookies enable us to store information about how users landed on the Website. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our Affiliates.
- Analysis – these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to deliver adverts and information which are more relevant to each user and their interests and to monitor the effectiveness of such adverts and information.